May 20th, 2019
Do you ever start making a card going in one direction then do something completely different? I did with this one. I had planned to use all the colors in this Product Suite and ended up only using two. I’m really happy with how it turned out though…and….happy to see that this stamp set and die set are in the new catalog!
A long time ago, Stampin’ Up! had a really cool classic car stamp set, convertibles I think…I didn’t buy it and was sorry I hadn’t…and have been waiting all these years for Stampin’ Up! to come out with another classic car stamp set! The gear dies make it even more fun!!
Pretty straight forward card…
- Card Base Real Red Card stock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score at 4 ¼
- Very Vanilla Card stock scrap: 3 1/2” x 2” for car
- Classic Garage Designer Series Paper: 5 1/2” x 3 1/4”
- Silver Foil scrap for gear with multipurpose Adhesive Sheet backing
- Black/Silver Striped Ribbons: Two: 6 ½” each
- Stamp car and sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color car with Dk. & Lt. Real Red, Dk. Daffodil Delight and Dk. Smokey Slate
- Stampin’ Blends.
- Using Garage Gears Thinlit die cuts, cut out car.
- Adhere ribbon strip, scotch tape to backside of Designer Series Paper, adhere to card base.
- Adhere car with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere Adhesive Sheet to back of Silver Foil, cut Gears out, cut one side of gears off.
- Adhere gears, snuggly against the DSP
Thank you for visiting my Blog!!
Scroll down for product info I used to make my card for this post.
This First-Ever, Exclusive offer from Stampin’ Up! ends May 31st…or while supplies last. Click here to see details and/or to order:
Products used in today’s card: