January 14th, 2019
It’s not hard to see why this dsp (designer series paper), is called “Needlepoint Nook”. Stampin’ Up! made it from photos of real needlepoint! This is just one of the 12 beautiful patterns in this 12″ X 12″ paper pack. The sentiments are from the “Dear Doily” stamp set. The sentiment on the stitched circle is especially pretty, I love the font style and the size of the font. It has some really sweet sentiment choices for the inside too.
The heart framelits dies are from the “Meant To Be” Bundle which is part of the “All My Love” Suite. Bundle. My January Card Buffet ladies got to make this card last week! It’s pretty straight forward.
- A Crushed Curry card base, 5 1/2″ X 11″, scored at 4 1/4″
- 3 13/16″ X 3 13/16″ “Needlepoint Nook” dsp.
- The largest Stitched Circle in Flirty Flamingo, the next one down for the Whisper White Stitched Circle.
- I used the two smallest heart framelits dies from the Meant To Be Bundle for the two different hearts, adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals…Easy Peasy!!
Check out the “Hello Cupcake” cards by Stampin’ Up! I hope to be playing with this stamp set very soon! I can’t wait, it’s so cute, don’t you think? This set is one of the Free with purchase sets…makes it that much sweeter!
If you would like to order any of these products, I would be happy to be your Demonstrator, if you don’t already have one. Just scroll down to the product pictures and click on the product(s) you want and it will take you to my store.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
If you want to reap the rewards of being a Customer, Hostess AND a Demonstrator…you’re gonna wanna join now…
These are the products I used for my card for this blog post:
January 9th, 2019
The Sweetest Thing stamp set is from the very adorable “How Sweet it is” suite of products. I’ve already seen so many cute card creations with this suite.
I made these cards before I had the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, or I would’ve used them here to cut the dsp. Below is a quick tip on aligning and adhering your dsp straight on your card.
How to card info:
- Cut 8 1/2″ X 11″ c.s. in half at 5 1/2″. (I like to score first, so I have two cards scored at once.)
- Cut one 1 1/2″ X 5″ pc of dsp and one 1 1/2″ X 4 1/2″ pc of dsp.
- I just placed the ruler where I wanted the dsp to be, I didn’t measure from the edge to any certain measurement.
- I used the largest Stitched Circle for the stamped images. I used Pool Party to stamp the glass jars and used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it to the card.
- I stamped the sentiment along the side of the card in Early Espresso for the “Chocolate” card and Gorgeous Grape for the Gummy Bear card.
- I tied a bow and adhered them with a glue or two.
- Adhere Share What You Love Artisan pearls.
Product Pictures (used in today’s blog), are linked to My Store, just scroll past current promotions.
I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations and tips, thank you for visiting my blog!
Please don’t hesitate to leave me a question or a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!
Keep scrolling if you’d like to hear about our promotions and product info.
Here’s some basic SALE-A-BRATION info…Stampin’ Up!’s biggest and best promotion just got better…
Products used in today’s cards:
January 7th, 2019,
Our youngest daughter, Lindsay got married last year and just celebrated her One-year Anniversary with her husband, Zach. She wanted to do a collage with some of her wedding cards. So later in the day, Christmas Day, we got to go in my craft room and start working on it. My good friend Kristine helped as well. We had most of the elements worked out before they went home. I finished up this week.
Do you recognize any of the framelit dies from the 2019 Occasions Catalog? There are also some retired framelits in use as well.
My photography skills are sorely lacking…these were the best I could get out of a ton I took! Turns out, the reflective glass is a real pain to us photography novices.
In the lower left corner is the garter…hard to see… my oldest daughter, Courtney, made for Lindsay. The braided ribbon wrapped around the rose stem is from the Bridal Shower Banner that Courtney made.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
If you have a question about products, technique or just want to leave a comment or suggestion, please leave it in the comment box below. Scroll down a bit to see promotions…that you won’t want to miss…and products used in making this project.
You can click the photo here to find out more about joining during Sale-A-Bration or go to my “Be on the Stampa Handmade Hug Squad!” here on my blog.
These are the tools I used to make this Shadow Box: