September 19th, 2018
Stamp Set Spotlight: Feathers & Frost
Since this week I’m featuring Feathers & Frost I wanted to share one of my Card Buffet cards from this month! If you want to scroll down a bit, you can see some photos from my card class.
Card “How to”: (All products are pictured and linked below)
- Card base is 4 1/4″ X 11″, scored in the middle and folded.
- Cut two 5 1/4″ X 4″ pieces of Very Vanilla Card stock, one for the inside of the card.
- Cut one 5″ X 3 3/4″ piece of Wood Textures DSP
- Stamp & color leaves in Mossy Meadow and color the berries with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Stamp the birds with Soft Suede ink, color the birds wing tips and tail feathers with Night of Navy, their bodies with Balmy Blue and the chest and face with Gray Granite Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Adhere stamped and colored paper to Very Vanilla mat, then tie the Gold Metallic-Edge ribbon around it and last, adhere it to the card base.
- Stamp your sentiment on a Stitched Oval, adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
September Card Buffet… I had a great time with you friends!!! One of the ladies has been bringing her Adorable and very capable stamper grandaughter to class. I got to hang out and help her for a bit.
If you would like to order any of these products, I would be happy to be your demonstrator, if you don’t already have one. Just click on the products you would like and it will take you to my store! All the products for each of these cards are posted below.
If you have a question about products, technique or just want to leave a comment or suggestion, please leave it in the comment box below.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please remember to use the Hostess Code at checkout!
(Sept. 1st 2018- Sept. 29th 2018)