September 21st 2018,
This weeks Stamp Set Spotlight: Feathers & Frost
Festive Farmhouse has 12 rustic patterns, beautiful for Christmas cards, mens cards, or a country themed card. The patterns would be cute paired with so many of the 2018 Holiday Catalog’s new stamp sets… Country Home, Great Joy, Winter Woods, Spirited Snowman…
I’m just about ready to open my second pack of Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper, so you’ll be seeing more of it on my cards in the weeks to come!
All the products mentioned in these instructions are pictured and listed at the bottom of this post.
1. Cut 4 1/4″ X 11″ Mossy Meadow Card Stock base, score and fold in the center.
2. Cut 5 1/4″ X 4″ striped piece, 3 1/4″ X 3″ plaid piece of Festive Farmhouse DSP. Adhere to card base as shown above.
3. Cut 2-4″ pieces of 5/8″ Striped Burlap Trim as shown above and adhere to card.
4. Cut one 2 7/8″ X 2 7/8″ pc. of Very Vanilla card stock to stamp and color wreath in Mossy Meadow, (Stampin’ Write markers). Color berries and stamp “JOY” in Cherry Cobbler.
5. Cut one 3 1/16″ X 3 1/16″ pc of Mossy Meadow card stock, adhere stamped pc. to this.
6. Cut one 5/8″ X 2 7/8″ pc of very vanilla card stock, stamp sentiment and trim the end as shown.
7. Adhere Wreath pc to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhere sentiment banner.
8. Adhere Red Rhinestone jewels to berries.
If you would like to order any of these products, I would be happy to be your demonstrator, if you don’t already have one. Just click on the products you would like and it will take you to my store! All the products for each of these cards are posted below.
If you have a question about products, technique or just want to leave a comment or suggestion, please leave it in the comment box below.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please remember to use the Hostess Code at checkout!
(Sept. 1st 2018- Sept. 29th 2018)