October 1st, 2018
Product Spotlight this week: Country Lane Suite
This beautiful and welcoming suite of products can be found on pages 42 and 43 of the 2018 Holiday Catalog. This card is one of the cards I’ll be offering at my October 9th Card Buffet. Scroll down for instructions and measurements.
For more info on my Card Buffet and other events. click HERE!
The How to:
1. The Card base is Sahara Sand
- 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, folded in half.
2. Country Lane Designer Series Paper
- 5 1/2″ X 1″ strip of dsp, glued to card base. *Tip: multipurpose liquid glue makes it easier to adhere the dsp, because it gives you a little time to move it to just the right place.
3. Very Vanilla card stock
- 3 3/4″ X 1 1/2″, Stamped with Blackberry Bliss Ink
4. Blackberry Bliss card stock
- Adhere stamped sentiment onto 4″ X 1 3/4″ Blackberry Bliss card stock
5. Cut 7″ piece of Blackberry Bliss Natures Twine, unravel into 3 pieces.
- Slide galvanized clips onto matted sentiment and tie twine as shone in the picture.
6. Stamp first bouquet at the top of the card where shown, mark where you need to stamp the second bouquet using the matted sentiment piece.
7. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Products used in the card on this Blog Post are listed below and are linked to my store:
2 Responses to “Country Home”
Those Galvanized Clips are really interesting…. had not noticed them before! Pretty card!
Love ’em! They are part of the Country Lane Suite.