October 15th, 2018
This stamp set definitely brings me joy! I hope it brings you joy too! The card layout is a past Prize Patrol Challenge from my upline’s Demo group. One of the many perks of being a Demonstrator…PRIZES!! I missed the deadline for the Prize Patrol, but I really wanted to make a card with this pretty layout.
Card “How to”: (All products are pictured and linked below)
1. Start with a 4 1/4″ X 11″ piece of Old Olive Card Stock scored and folded in half.
2. I started with two 5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″ pieces of Designer Series Paper. I cut both pieces of dsp at the same time, not measuring, just eyeing how much I wanted to cut off the corner. I checked to make sure I had enough room for the sentiment. Then I trimmed the top layer piece to 5/8″ wide.
3. I adhered both pieces of DSP to the card base, then I ran Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape along the bottom trim piece of dsp, then I glued an 1/8″ strip of Merry Merlot Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper.
4. I stamped “JOY” on a Very Vanilla Stitched Circle, then layered that onto a Real Red Stitched Circle.
5. I topped off the stitched circles with an All Is Bright Christmas Tree Paperclip with a piece of Cherry Cobbler Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine. Stuck some dimensionals on it and adhered it to the card. Done!
All of the products used in my projects are available in my online store, just click on the products you would like and it will take you directly to my store!
Thank you for visiting my blog!