October 18, 2018,
I LOVE LOVE how this butterfly turned out! I just inked my butterfly stamp in Pumpkin Pie, spritzed with water and stamped it on Shimmery White Card Stock. The background leaves are another beautiful pattern from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
Again, I sponged the Multi-purpose Liquid glue onto the back of the laser-cut paper.
Here’s the “How to”
1. Card base is 5 1/2″ X 11″ of Soft Suede, scored at 4 1/4″
2. The Detailed paper is trimmed to 3 1/2″ X 5″
3. The Basket Weave Embossed Crumb Cake cs is cut to 2 1/4″ X 3 7/8″, (cut after embossing).
4. The sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede and is on Very Vanilla cs and cut to 3/4″ X 3 1/4″.
5. I used Dimensionals for the sentiment and the butterfly, but I wanted the butterfly to pop out more so I stacked the Dimensionals two high.
If you are looking for and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would happy to be yours! I’m happy to answer product and technique questions. If I know, I’ll tell you the answer. If I don’t know, I’ll find you the answer!
I would be thrilled if you left a comment, question or suggestion in the comments section below all the products.
All of the products used in my projects are available in my online store, just click on the products you would like and it will take you directly to my store!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please remember to use the Hostess Code at checkout!
(Oct. 1st – Oct. 31st)