Scroll down past the tutorial if you want to see one of my Snowflake Showcase Cards…
October 29th, 2018
This weeks product spotlight: Dashing Deer
This reindeer, actually, there are 3 thinlit die cuts and 4 deer stamps in this set…all of them make for many possibilities with this set. This card is going to go to a very dear…haha…no pun intended…friend, that I worked along side in a particular church ministry for many years. She and her husband have my deep respect and this sentiment is spot on for both her and her husband.
- Tranquil Tide Card Base 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ and folded
- Joyous Noel DSP 5″ X 3 13/16″
- Copper Foil 4 1/8″ X 2 15/16″
- Shimmery White cs 3 15/16″ X 2 3/4″
- Deer is stacked, bottom layer is Soft Suede, top is copper glimmer paper from Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper (I used an Adhesive Sheet to stack the deer)
- I used dimensionals to raise the copper foil matted piece and to raise the deer.
It’s hard to see here…I needed to get a better camera angle… but there are two reindeer stacked here. I think I only did two here but I often do three die cuts when I’m stacking them. A good friend of mine showed me how to do this and I use this technique all the time. It gives a little more dimension, but the stability also helps it get through the mail better. I used Soft Suede Card Stock for the reindeer base.
Here is my first card from the Snowflake Showcase offer…available starting November 1st…tomorrow, until Nov 30th…unless it sells out before. I made an almost identical one with the stamps from this set that we’ll be making at my November 13th Card Buffet.
Click image to see Showcase details:
I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations and tips, thank you for visiting my blog!
Scroll down to check out details and/or purchase all the products used in making this card or just click HERE TO GO TO MY STORE.