November 26th, 2018
I rarely stamp directly onto Designer Series Paper but this design lends itself well to that technique, I thought. This is a very simple and quick card to complete.
This is how I recommend stamping the holly leaves, it works out perfectly!
The “How To”
- Card base: 4 1/4″ X 11″ Cherry Cobbler cs
- All is Bright Designer Series Paper: 4 5/8″ X 3 5/16″
- Tranquil Tide DSP mat: 4 13/16″ X 3 1/2″
- Stamp Card Base in Tranquil Tide.
- Stamp sentiment in Tranquil Tide.
- Adhere dsp and mat, then adhere to card base with dimensionals.
- Adhere metallic pearls.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please don’t hesitate to leave me a question or a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!
Keep scrolling if you’d like to hear about our promotions and product info.
Today is the last day for 10% off Stamps and Kits!
For two days, starting tomorrow, you can see what’s on sale by clicking HERE!
If you are shopping, please remember to use the Hostess Code at checkout!
All the products used on this card are linked below to my store for details or for purchase.