November 28th, 2018
Another simple but beautiful Christmas card…it practically made itself! These Gold and Silver Foil cards and envelopes are such a festive start for a Christmas Card, a New Years Card, Wedding or Anniversary Cards. I’m planning to get at least one more package of each before they retire on January 2nd.
And here is how simple it really is…
- Put adhesive sheet onto back of Silver and/or Gold Glimmer paper and cut the word “Christmas” using the “Merry & Bright Bundle” thinlit on your Big Shot.
- Cut the “Dashing Along DSP” to 4 1/4″ X 3″ and adhere to center of card base.
- Stamp “Merry” on Stitched Shape Oval, (largest one).
- Adhere stamped oval to card front center.
- Peel off adhesive back, lightly lay “Christmas” thinlit on card. When it is positioned how you want it, put a piece of paper over it and rub firmly with your bone folder to adhere it securely.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please don’t hesitate to leave me a question or a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!
Keep scrolling if you’d like to hear about our promotions and product info.
This is the Last Day of Extravaganza…click the below to see what’s on sale: