January 2nd, 2019,
Confession…I squealed like a 12 year old girl when I saw the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies in the 2019 Occasions Catalog…fortunately I was at Onstage with understanding and similar-minded Demonstrators who share this same passion of paper crafting. I have been wanting these FOR EVER!!
Scroll down if you want to see the card I made with the Stitched rectangles, we’ll be making this card at my January Card Buffet.
Check out some of the countless ways these will make beautiful die cuts for you:
The double stitching is just the best…when you cut out a rectangle it is “stitched” and the card stock you cut it from is “stitched” as well, as you can see in the photos below.
The first of many cards to come that will have some kind of stitched rectangle on it!
The Designer Series Paper, (DSP), on this card, Botanical Butterfly DSP is FREE with a $50 purchase starting January 3rd! It’s 12 sheets, 12 designs of double sided dsp…for free! And it’s beautiful!
Some tips on making this card, scroll down for measurements.
The How To Tips:
- Cut a 8 1/2″ X 11″ pc of Grapefruit Grove card stock at 5 1/2″, (if you are making two cards, you can first score at 4 1/4″ down the whole pc of card stock, then when you cut it both cards will be scored.
- Cut the 3 3/4″ X 5 1/8″ Stitched Rectangle out of dsp.
- Cut the 3″ X 4 5/16″ Stitched Rectangle out of a pc of Whisper White card stock, stamp according to the pictures above.
- Color in the “Happy” with a Balmy Blue Classic Marker.
- I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please don’t hesitate to leave me a question or a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!
Keep scrolling if you’d like to hear about our promotions and product info.
Here’s some basic SALE-A-BRATION info…Stampin’ Up!’s biggest and best promotion just got better…click here January 3rd to participate!
January Paper Pumpkin will coordinate with the Animal Expedition Suite of products in the Annual Catalog…be sure and sign up before January 10th!