January 9th, 2019
The Sweetest Thing stamp set is from the very adorable “How Sweet it is” suite of products. I’ve already seen so many cute card creations with this suite.
I made these cards before I had the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, or I would’ve used them here to cut the dsp. Below is a quick tip on aligning and adhering your dsp straight on your card.
How to card info:
- Cut 8 1/2″ X 11″ c.s. in half at 5 1/2″. (I like to score first, so I have two cards scored at once.)
- Cut one 1 1/2″ X 5″ pc of dsp and one 1 1/2″ X 4 1/2″ pc of dsp.
- I just placed the ruler where I wanted the dsp to be, I didn’t measure from the edge to any certain measurement.
- I used the largest Stitched Circle for the stamped images. I used Pool Party to stamp the glass jars and used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it to the card.
- I stamped the sentiment along the side of the card in Early Espresso for the “Chocolate” card and Gorgeous Grape for the Gummy Bear card.
- I tied a bow and adhered them with a glue or two.
- Adhere Share What You Love Artisan pearls.
Product Pictures (used in today’s blog), are linked to My Store, just scroll past current promotions.
I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations and tips, thank you for visiting my blog!
Please don’t hesitate to leave me a question or a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!
Keep scrolling if you’d like to hear about our promotions and product info.
Here’s some basic SALE-A-BRATION info…Stampin’ Up!’s biggest and best promotion just got better…
Products used in today’s cards: