January 28th, 2019
Valentines Day is right around the corner, are you ready to send some love to your loved ones? I can’t think of a better way than with a Handmade Hug…a beautiful handmade Valentines Day card.
These hearts were cut straight from the “All My Love Designer Series Paper, (DSP) with the framelit dies from the “Meant To Be Bundle”
- Cut 5 1/2″ x 11″ Crumb Cake card stock, scored at 4 1/4″
- Cut the All My Love DSP with the second to largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die
- Cut Shimmery White Card Stock with the 3rd largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die.
- After stamping and adhering all the paper, use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the hearts.
- Adhere ribbon with a glue dot.
This is a pretty Stampin’ Up! sample…love these butterflies!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
These are the products I used to make the card on this post, click on product for details and/or to purchase: