February 25th, 2019
One of the things I like about the Valentine’s Day theme, “All My Love” Suite of products, is that they can be used for other reasons, not just Valentine’s Day. Weddings and bridal showers for sure, anniversaries, birthdays or “just because”, like the featured card here, are all possible reasons or events to make a card from these sets.
For as fancy as it looks, this card is fairly simple to make.
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut All My Love Designer Series Paper, the red pattern: 4 1/2″ x 3″, the floral strip: 5 1/2″ x 3/4″.
- For the sentiment card stock piece, start with the floral thinlit, then cut all the sides. Last position the corner holes thinlit and run through the big shot.
- The decorative piece at the bottom of the sentiment card stock piece, is from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. I use Adhesive Sheets with delicate thinlits and framelits like this one, it’s so much easier to adhere them to your card.
- Adhere Heart Epoxy Droplets.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope it inspires you to take some time for some creativity!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating Paper Pumpkins 6th Birthday by giving Subscribers a GIFT…a second stamp set!!
For product information and ordering just click the item(s) you’d like.