April 27th, 2019,
I just love the bright cheery colors of this suite of products…and flowers are always a good thing for me! The stamp set, Bloom By Bloom and the Happiness Blooms Designer Series paper are retiring and will no longer be available after June 3rd…or until supplies last.
I’m part of a 8 person group of Demonstrators, we call ourselves the Simply Suite Stampers…get it?? Of course you do! Each of us submits a tutorial for one project every month with a chosen Suite of products. We’re just getting started. This was my March submission. My team gets all 8 tutorials for free! Coming soon, I will offer the tutorial for free with a $50 purchase or maybe just for purchase.
- Pineapple Punch Ink: Stamp image down side of card, flip stamp around each time you stamp. Stamp first flower on Stitched Circle and on Post-it note, (*mask).
- Night of Navy ink: Stamp sentiment (Amazing Life Stamp Set) onto Frame and stamp flower center. Put mask directly onto flower.
- Calypso Coral ink: Stamp next flower slightly overlapping masked flower, make a mask for this flower.
- Lovely Lipstick ink: Keep masks on; stamp 3 small flowers, For small flower masks, take 3 Post-it
- Call Me Clover ink: Keep all masks in place, stamp leaves, take off all masks.
- Happiness Blooms paper: adhere to card, tie Calypso Coral ribbon around card.
- Adhere frame and stamped Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.
- Make a mask: stamp image on full-adhesive Post-it Notes, cut out with papersnips, just inside the lines.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope you’ll have some time to do some creating this weekend!
Just click on the product picture and you’ll go directly to my store, to check out details and to purchase anything you might want.