March 8th, 2019,
I’ve never been much of a Rooster fan, I don’t know why…I guess I don’t think they’re…”cute”, but after seeing a bunch of cards with this guy…turns out roosters are kinda cute.
You can color Mr Rooster ANY color you like. Go ahead…google “rooster images” and you’ll see what I mean. I had no idea they were so colorful! (Obviously not a farm girl here!) Having said that, I didn’t get real colorful with these roosters, but I think the next rooster I color is going to have to have some Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and maybe some Blueberry Bushel feathers to adorn him.
The “how to” with this card is pretty straight forward. The Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight cards are…
Standard size Basic Black card base, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″; Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper cut to: 5 1/4″ x 3″; Whisper White banner, 3 7/8″ x 2″ before punching with Banner Triple Punch; Tailored Tag Punch for sentiment
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Be sure and check out Stampin’ Up!’s Promo’s this month, just continue to scroll down the page.
DEAL #3.…BEST DEAL IN THE HOUSE:
There’s no better time to sign up than now, you’ll get $175 of your choice of products for $99!!
For product details and to purchase any products, just click on the item you’d like and it’ll take you to my Store.
February 25th, 2019
One of the things I like about the Valentine’s Day theme, “All My Love” Suite of products, is that they can be used for other reasons, not just Valentine’s Day. Weddings and bridal showers for sure, anniversaries, birthdays or “just because”, like the featured card here, are all possible reasons or events to make a card from these sets.
For as fancy as it looks, this card is fairly simple to make.
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut All My Love Designer Series Paper, the red pattern: 4 1/2″ x 3″, the floral strip: 5 1/2″ x 3/4″.
- For the sentiment card stock piece, start with the floral thinlit, then cut all the sides. Last position the corner holes thinlit and run through the big shot.
- The decorative piece at the bottom of the sentiment card stock piece, is from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. I use Adhesive Sheets with delicate thinlits and framelits like this one, it’s so much easier to adhere them to your card.
- Adhere Heart Epoxy Droplets.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope it inspires you to take some time for some creativity!
For product information and ordering just click the item(s) you’d like.